1.下次如果覺得自己了不起時, 試試行在水上。
If you think you are so smart, try walking on the water.

2.當魔鬼提起你的過去時, 請提醒牠的未來。
If Satan mentions your past, remind him of his future.

3.你不是幸運, 是蒙福。
You are not lucky, but are blessed.

5.機會也許只敲一次門, 但試探卻總是在按門鈴。
Opportunity might knock only once, but temptation is always pressing the doorbell.

6.我們常在強壯時, 忘了神。
When we are strong, we always forget about our God.

7.那些只在星期天呼喚”天父”的人, 在一星期餘下的日子裏活得像孤兒。
Those who call“Heavenly Father”only on Sunday are like orphans on the rest of the week.

8.不要以自我為中心, 要以基督為中心。
Do not focus on yourself, but on Christ himself.

10.為什麼我們不常向朋友提起 神?因為我們不常向 神提起我們的朋友。
Because we seldom tell God about our friends, we seldom mention God to our friends.

11.當把你的一切獻給基督, 因為祂把祂的一切都給了你。
You should give everything of yours to Christ as He already gave everything of His to you.

12.你現在所追求的, 值得基督為它死嗎? (好問題…)
Is it worthwhile for Christ to die for what you want now?

13.使你向 神靠近的人, 是你真正的朋友。
Those who lead you toward God are your real friends.

14. 神愛我們, 不是因為我們是怎樣一個人, 而是因為祂是怎樣一位神。
God loves us not because what kind of people we are, but because He is that kind of God.

15. 神的應許像夜空裏的星星。夜越深,星星的光芒越亮。
God’s promise is like stars in the sky; the darker the night is, the more they shine.

16.沒有基督的生命, 是無望的盡頭。有基督的生命,是無盡的盼望。
A life without Christ is hopeless end, but a life with Christ is endless hope.

17.我雖不知道未來掌管著什麼, 但我知道誰掌管著未來。
Although I do not know what the future will handle, I do know who will handle the future.

19.不要畏懼明天, 因為上帝已在那裏。
Do not be afraid of tomorrow for God is already there.

21.放手交給上帝, 別再向 神講述你的風暴有多大, 當向風暴講述你的神有多大。
Do not tell God how big your problem is, but tell your problem how great your God is.

24.當我們只顧工作的時候, 我們獨自工作; 當我們祈禱的時候, 神工作。
When we care only about our work, we work alone. When we start praying , God works.

25.神無所不在, 所以我們可以隨處禱告。 禱告0430
God is now here, so we can pray anytime, anywhere.

26.一個沒有需要的人永遠見不到神蹟。
A man without need will never see miracles.

27.敬拜提醒我們生命的價值, 但世界卻使我們忘記它。
Worship reminds us of the value of our life, but the world makes us forget about it.

28.步履艱難的時候, 別一味的禱告, 卻不邁向 神要你走的路。
If you have any problem, don’t just pray but go where God wants you to, instead.

29.禱告會為我們作很多事, 憂慮同樣可以。
As prayers help us accomplish a lot of things, so does worry.

英譯:AllenLinnz (感謝Allen大哥協助英文校正重譯)
資料來源:
海外華人福音網